CSSA is a representative body of student services administrators from Oregon’s 17 community colleges. The group meets quarterly to discuss current educational topics impacting community college students in the state of Oregon.
Each February, CSSA presents Oregon’s annual Student Success and Retention Conference providing information, training, and networking opportunities for staff and faculty of the state’s colleges and universities. Also, the group presents an invitation-only Summer Leadership Institute in July to develop future community college leaders.
- Promote practices and strategies that maximize access and success for all students
- Promote the effectiveness of student services professionals
- Promote student development theory and research as a context for service delivery
- Promote student-centered decision-making at state and local levels
- Promote an institutional commitment to diversity and multiculturalism